Friday, December 11, 2009

Titanic

Today I went with my family and checked out the Titanic exhibit at the local science museum. It was so much fun. I've always felt connected to the Titanic in a way that other people didn't seem to understand. A few years ago I decided I must have died on the titanic in a past life. (I know it might seem a bit out there but at least I have enough faith to believe in something I can't explain) Before you go through the exhibit you are given a boarding pass with a real passenger on boards name and some information about them. When you are done you get to find out if you survived or where one lost. Everybody else in my family ended up finding out that they survived, yet I knew that if I was given the name of the actual person I might have been on the Titanic I would not have survived. My person didn't survive and it made me feel closer to this person that was just a name. In a few days I think I'll do some research on her and see if anything comes up. My family and I even decided to get all dressed up for fun as if we lived in the early 1900's just like when the Titanic set sail. It was a lot of fun dressing up like a different time period. I would like to go back to those fashions. I used to think I would want to go back to that time but having learned more about how women were treated I have changed my mind. It makes me upset to know what the women before me had to go through. I am so proud of them for how they paved the way and remained strong. The world would be so different and not one I would care to live in if women were still treated like mindless creatures.

Does anybody know what color Carrie Underwood's eyes are? I've had the song cowboy Casanova stuck in my head all day and it has gotten me curious about her. I googled and some places say brown but they definitely aren't. They are either gray, green, or hazel but I'd like some second opinions.

P.S. I've actually written a song every day. They aren't exactly good but it is extremely satisfying finding a line after line that not only fits but rhymes and sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment