Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Julie & Julia inspired

I was watching Julie & Julia with my family when it dawned on me that I too need a goal, something to work on and look forward too. There is so much more productive things I can be doing with my time, yet I keep wandering around lost using my young age as an excuse for my behavior. That stops now. Maybe life isn't made for you to wait for you to find your calling and then pursue it. Maybe you find yourself and what you were made for when you are experimenting with the possibilities in life. We all need to stop waiting for our life to start and just jump in. Having tried and failed is better than never trying at all. Then it is one less thing for us to question on if it's what we should do it. Once you try it you know. I have always loved the lyrics to songs, I love how they can change us or describe exactly how we are feeling. A part of me has always wanted to write my own songs, but something always stopped me. Well not anymore. I am determined to write one new song a day everyday. Wish me luck on being inspired :) maybe I'll be able to write a song that's really moving. No matter what the songs turn out to be, at least I took the chance. At least I finally cared enough about what I want to take the time for something that could change my life. This could just turn out to be another chapter, or it could be the chapter the changes it all. I'm ready for my story to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment